- Due to the Coronavirus outbreak deliveries may take up to 5 days.
- Collection is available at our address in line with government advice. Phone beforehand to arrange it.
- No orders are dispatched after 12pm. Orders received after 12pm will be dispatched the next working day.
- No dispatches on Saturday/Sundays or Bank Holidays.
- Delivery within Northern Ireland is a minimum of £9.99 and delivery to Ireland is a minimum of £10.99.
Please call +44 (0)28 8224 0950 for further info.
Payment is via Paypal. You can either log in to your Paypal account or if you do not have an account you can pay by using your card. When you click Paypal you will be taken to their secure website where you can enter your card details safely. Please make sure you return to our website to complete the order.
Please check your shipment prior to signing for it.
If your item is damaged in transit please inform us immediately and arrange a return for a replacement or refund.
If you are unhappy with your order you can return it, at your own expense within 14 days, and receive a full refund as long as the goods have not been opened or used and are in resellable condition. The refund will be issued once the goods have arrived back our address and have been checked.
Will you deliver to us?
We can deliver our dog food to anywhere in Northern Ireland, Ireland or the UK mainland. Customers who wish to call and collect their dog food at 3 Golan Road, Omagh, Co Tyrone, Northern Ireland are welcome. Please telephone the depot prior to arrange collection.
Our opening hours are Monday-Friday 9am-5.30pm however we close for public/bank holidays.
If you are looking for cardboard boxes or packing materials you should check out our sister business Cardboard Boxes (NI) Ltd at cardboardboxes.ie for Southern Irish customers, or cardboardboxesni.com for customers from Northern Ireland or the UK mainland. They can supply all your cardboard boxes, packing materials, removal and storage boxes.